Crypto has been disrupting traditional finance for years. More rapid disruption has been happening in the recent few months. Most crypto enthusiasts know that. Now, even the giants of traditional finance are acknowledging the potential of crypto. Earlier, on LATOKEN Blog article, we reported that JPMorgan analysts took a deep dive analysis into staking. They reported that Ethereum upgrades could jumpstart the $40B staking industry.
Now, another finance giant, Goldman Sachs, is saying that Ethereum could be the new store of value and surpass BTC.
Earlier this week, Goldman Sachs stated that Ethereum is on its way to be the number one currency, largely because of the number of use cases. They stated that Ether’s (ETH) total market capitalization might overtake Bitcoin (BTC) in a few more years.
In addition to comparing Ethereum and Bitcoin, the Goldman Sachs analyst argues that gold is the most superior store of value. The investment banking firm stated that gold is superior to crypto-assets. It characterized gold as a defensive inflation hedge while crypto as a risk-on inflation hedge. The investment firm still sticks to more traditional views about currencies and markets. However, it is going to drastically change as the crypto adoption increases, and the demand for crypto from investors grows.
- Ranked #2 worldwide in the startup tokens primary market with 220+ IEO’s since 2017.
- Has over 2 mln registered users, over 1 mln Android app installs.
- Is in the TOP 10 of CoinGecko rank by the amount of token pairs and coins listed.
- VCTV, a live streaming panel with high-profile industry leaders, produced over 500 shows to advise traders and investors how to navigate the crypto world with discussions, news updates, and interviews.
- Advisory Board includes former CFOs from JP Morgan and Paypal.
Follow LATOKEN on social media to keep up with the latest news, and more!👇
LATOKEN crypto exchange does not provide any investment, tax, legal, or accounting advice. This article is written for informational purposes only. Like other assets, cryptocurrency is subject to market risk. Please do your own research and trade with caution.