A well-known trader Tone Vays named two conditions under which the first and leading cryptocurrency will hit an all-time high once again.
We want to remind you that LATOKEN does not provide investment advice. This article is written for informational purposes only.
Trader Ton Vays called the conditions under which Bitcoin might return to the active phase of the bull market and set its sights on updating the all-time high. According to the analyst, the Bitcoin price should overcome two crucial resistance levels: $46,500 and $52,000. After breaking through the latest level, we might be able to observe powerful upward movements, Tone Vays believes.
The area above $52,000 the trader called his “moon zone.” Anything above that line, Tone Vays expects a huge move to the upside.
On February 17, Bitcoin was trading at approximately $42,030 on the LATOKEN crypto exchange, and its capitalization was $835 billion, according to CoinGecko. BTC continues to recover after dropping to $32,900 for the first time since July 2021.START TRADING BTC
Earlier, trader Michaël van de Poppe said Bitcoin is currently trading at a critical level. According to the analyst, the first cryptocurrency and the rest of the digital asset market can plunge into another wave of decline. This might happen if the Bitcoin price fixes below $41,000.
- Ranked #2 worldwide in the startup tokens primary market with 280+ IEO’s since 2017.
- Over 2 mln registered users, over 1 mln Android app installs.
- TOP 10 of CoinGecko rank by amount of token pairs and coins listed.
- LATOKEN VCTV, a live streaming panel with high-profile industry leaders, produced over 500 shows to advise traders and investors how to navigate the crypto world with discussions, news updates, and interviews.
- Advisory Board includes former CFOs from eBay and Paypal.
- Forbes Top 30 Remote Employer
Follow LATOKEN on social media to keep up with the latest news, and more!👇
LATOKEN crypto exchange does not provide any investment, tax, legal, or accounting advice. This article is written for informational purposes only. Like other assets, cryptocurrency is subject to market risk. Please do your own research and trade with caution.