Elon Musk, the head of Tesla and SpaceX said he was ready to eat a Happy Meal live if the fast-food chain added his favorite “meme” cryptocurrency to payment methods.
Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk urged fast-food restaurant chain McDonald’s to start accepting Dogecoin as a means of payment. The businessman said he was ready to eat the Happy Meal live if McDonald’s started accepting this “meme” crypto.
After Musk made a post on Twitter, the price of Dogecoin instantly increased by 15% to $0.15. Currently, the “meme” cryptocurrency is trading at about $0.14 on the LATOKEN crypto exchange. However, the asset has fallen in price by 27% over the month.
Last week, Elon Musk criticized the integration of NFTs on Twitter. The businessman said that he was annoyed by the fact that the developers of the social network waste time on “bs,” while Twitter is inundated with a large number of crypto scammers and spambots.
Earlier, CNBC TV host Jim Cramer warned that holders of the “meme” Dogecoin cryptocurrency should be cautious. According to Cramer, this altcoin might fall under the supervision of regulators since it is unregistered security.
You can always start trading DOGE on the LATOKEN exchange!START TRADING DOGE
- Ranked #2 worldwide in the startup tokens primary market with 220+ IEO’s since 2017.
- Has over 2 mln registered users, over 1 mln Android app installs.
- Is in the TOP 10 of CoinGecko rank by the amount of token pairs and coins listed.
- VCTV, a live streaming panel with high-profile industry leaders, produced over 500 shows to advise traders and investors how to navigate the crypto world with discussions, news updates, and interviews.
- Advisory Board includes former CFOs from JP Morgan and Paypal.
Follow LATOKEN on social media to keep up with the latest news, and more!👇
LATOKEN crypto exchange does not provide any investment, tax, legal, or accounting advice. This article is written for informational purposes only. Like other assets, cryptocurrency is subject to market risk. Please do your own research and trade with caution.