Earn money while holding Tezos tokens!
LATOKEN is expanding its on-chain staking services to include support for Tezos (XTZ). That means clients will start earning an annual return of 5.4%, staking Tezos!
What is Tezos (XTZ) staking on LATOKEN?
Staking is the process of storing funds in a crypto wallet to support the operation of the blockchain network, and in turn, holders are rewarded for their contributions. It can be compared to receiving interest at a traditional bank.
Tezos is a multipurpose blockchain that uses the Proof-of-Stake protocol to secure its network. XTZ token holders can delegate their accounts to a validator who will be responsible for network security on their behalf. The user can then earn rewards minus the validator’s commission.
How do you earn XTZ staking rewards on LATOKEN?
Staking on LATOKEN is much easier than you’ve ever expected! To earn Tezos staking rewards, you just need to stake your assets for the preferred duration and annual rate until the end of the stake. XTZ current annual return is around 5.4%. You can also automatically reinvest your asset in the same stake — just choose «Auto-prolongation» while making a new stake.
Do you want to give it a try? Then follow the link below to stake your XTZs and earn rewards with LATOKEN!
- Ranked #2 worldwide in the startup tokens primary market with 220+ IEO’s since 2017.
- Has over 2 mln registered users, over 1 mln Android app installs.
- Is in the TOP 10 of CoinGecko rank by the amount of token pairs and coins listed.
- VCTV, a live streaming panel with high-profile industry leaders, produced over 500 shows to advise traders and investors how to navigate the crypto world with discussions, news updates, and interviews.
- Advisory Board includes former CFOs from JP Morgan and Paypal.
Follow LATOKEN on social media to keep up with the latest news, and more!👇
LATOKEN crypto exchange does not provide any investment, tax, legal, or accounting advice. This article is written for informational purposes only. Like other assets, cryptocurrency is subject to market risk. Please do your own research and trade with caution.