We want to remind you that the LATOKEN crypto exchange is not only sharing information about new tokens, potentially promising projects, and tips on how to avoid crypto scams; it also shares different crypto news. This is because we care about our users, traders, and crypto enthusiasts worldwide and want to keep everyone up to date. So something interesting happened with Ripple. Read on!
The country’s Royal Monetary Authority will begin pilot testing the CBDC using Ripple.
Ripple has announced a partnership with the Royal Monetary Authority of Bhutan (RMA) as part of a pilot test of the national digital currency (CBDC). Ripple claims that the company will be able to provide cheap and fast payments with a dedicated CBDC solution based on the XRP Ledger.
Bhutan has a population of about 800,000, and many do not have access to a savings account or credit card. The RMA plans to increase financial inclusion in the country by 85% by 2023, making payments with CBDC “easier, faster, and more affordable.”
In May this year, Ripple became a partner of the largest bank in Egypt. Through the global payment network RippleNet, the bank gained direct access to financial services provider LuLu International Exchange, which is based in the United Arab Emirates. This will enable the bank to process cross-border payments from the UAE.
By the way, you can always trade XRP on the LATOKEN exchange!START TRADING XRP
If you want to learn more about the most promising tokens through LATOKEN Review, crypto news and tips on avoiding becoming a victim of a cryptocurrency scam, follow us on Medium, LATOKEN Blog, or LATOKEN VCTV channels.
- Ranked #2 worldwide in the startup tokens primary market with 220+ IEO’s since 2017.
- Has over 2 mln registered users, over 1 mln Android app installs.
- Is in the TOP 10 of CoinGecko rank by the amount of token pairs and coins listed.
- VCTV, a live streaming panel with high-profile industry leaders, produced over 500 shows to advise traders and investors how to navigate the crypto world with discussions, news updates, and interviews.
- Advisory Board includes former CFOs from JP Morgan and Paypal.
Follow LATOKEN on social media to keep up with the latest news, and more!👇
LATOKEN crypto exchange does not provide any investment, tax, legal, or accounting advice. This article is written for informational purposes only. Like other assets, cryptocurrency is subject to market risk. Please do your own research and trade with caution.