Alien Worlds, huh? Blockchain games have gained a lot of popularity among enthusiasts and those who support decentralized technologies, but games with NFT items are just starting to spread. In this LATOKEN review, let’s take a look at one of the most exciting and potentially promising projects — Alien Worlds.
What is “Alien Worlds”? What is a TLM token? What is NFT in Alien Worlds? You will find all the answers in this LATOKEN review!
What is “Alien Worlds”?
Alien Worlds is an NFT platform and a kind of blockchain game in which players acquire digital objects, mine cryptocurrency, and participate in various competitions.
TLM (known as Trilium) is the main fuel for Alien Worlds, available for staking, buying NFTs, participating in battles, and managing the community.
Alien Worlds is a whole ecosystem of the following components:
- Planets. There are only six of them, and they can be used to extract minerals. The owner (so to speak) of the planet chooses a strategy for the extraction of these minerals. Players (inhabitants of the planet) can vote for all decisions of the owner for TLM tokens. All operations are carried out using smart contracts in the WAX cryptocurrency network, so the game is as transparent and secure as possible — the project is legit, so just forget about a crypto scam.
- Staking. Players can stake TLMs to start earning passive income. Players can withdraw their TLM tokens from the system at any time.
- Federation. These are the developers of Alien Worlds, who are actually responsible for new planets’ creation or their elimination, the release of NFTs, and the payment of rewards. Furthermore, the federation will work on improving the design of the platform, ensuring its security, and improving the interface.
NFTs in Alien Worlds can be land parcels, avatars, weapons, and other in-game items. For each NFT, a smart contract will be created on the WAX network. All available NFTs will be displayed in the user account.
What is TLM Token (Trilium)?
The TLM token is issued on three blockchains: Ethereum, WAX, and Binance Smart Chain, so it can be stored on any of them. The total supply of TLM is 9 billion coins.
You can buy TLM on the LATOKEN exchange. Such TLM tokens are very volatile, and it’s possible to grow your money at any time. However, LATOKEN does not provide investment advice: don’t forget that, like many other assets, cryptocurrencies are subject to high market risk.START TRADING TLM
Let’s summarize. LATOKEN review on Alien token
Even though the creators of Alien Worlds are working hard and always trying to improve their product, and the market for NFT is booming, TLM can still be called quite a risky asset to invest in. The market for NFTs is relatively new and is still maturing. Remember to be on the lookout when dealing with crypto, especially if there is a risk of becoming a victim of a cryptocurrency scam.
- Ranked #2 worldwide in the startup tokens primary market with 220+ IEO’s since 2017.
- Has over 2 mln registered users, over 1 mln Android app installs.
- Is in the TOP 10 of CoinGecko rank by the amount of token pairs and coins listed.
- VCTV, a live streaming panel with high-profile industry leaders, produced over 500 shows to advise traders and investors how to navigate the crypto world with discussions, news updates, and interviews.
- Advisory Board includes former CFOs from JP Morgan and Paypal.
Follow LATOKEN on social media to keep up with the latest news, and more!👇
LATOKEN crypto exchange does not provide any investment, tax, legal, or accounting advice. This article is written for informational purposes only. Like other assets, cryptocurrency is subject to market risk. Please do your own research and trade with caution.