Bitcoin at $100,000, finally? The investment bank Goldman Sachs believes that the first cryptocurrency will increase its share in the savings market.
Bloomberg reports that analysts at the investment bank Goldman Sachs believe that Bitcoin can rise in price to $100,000 over the next five years. The bank’s experts estimate that the first cryptocurrency currently has a 20% share in the market for savings means, consisting of Bitcoin and gold.
According to analysts’ forecasts, the cryptocurrency may increase its share in the market for savings funds up to 50% in the coming years. In this case, the value of the leading digital asset will exceed $100,000, Goldman Sachs is sure. The bank also expressed confidence that the bitcoin rate will continue to grow, despite the fears of institutional investors about the impact of cryptocurrency on the environment.
In September 2021, Bloomberg Chief Commodities Strategist Mike McGlone spoke about the rise in the price of Bitcoin to $100,000. The analyst assured that the price of the first cryptocurrency would rise to this mark by the end of 2021.
On January 5, 2022, Bitcoin is trading at around $46,575 on the LATOKEN exchange. Over the week, the first and main cryptocurrency fell 2%, and its capitalization fell to $881 billion, according to CoinGecko. On December 4, the price of an asset per day decreased by more than 20%, to $42,000. On November 10, Bitcoin hit its all-time high above $69,000.
Want to start trading Bitcoin? You can always do it on the LATOKEN exchange!START TRADING BTC
- Ranked #2 worldwide in the startup tokens primary market with 220+ IEO’s since 2017.
- Has over 2 mln registered users, over 1 mln Android app installs.
- Is in the TOP 10 of CoinGecko rank by the amount of token pairs and coins listed.
- VCTV, a live streaming panel with high-profile industry leaders, produced over 500 shows to advise traders and investors how to navigate the crypto world with discussions, news updates, and interviews.
- Advisory Board includes former CFOs from JP Morgan and Paypal.
Follow LATOKEN on social media to keep up with the latest news, and more!👇
LATOKEN crypto exchange does not provide any investment, tax, legal, or accounting advice. This article is written for informational purposes only. Like other assets, cryptocurrency is subject to market risk. Please do your own research and trade with caution.