Last day, the digital coin has risen in price by 4%; the growth over the past seven days was almost 16%. Altcoin capitalization has reached $320,7 billion.
The cost of Ethereum on the Binance crypto exchange reached $2,77 thousand, updating the historical maximum. Over the past day, the digital coin has risen in price by 4%; the growth over the past seven days was almost 16%. Altcoin capitalization, according to CoinGecko, is $320,7 billion. Ethereum is trading at $2,66 thousand.
On April 18, the largest altcoin in terms of capitalization rose to a record level of $2,64 thousand, but its quotes fell by 18% the next day. This happened during the fall in the bitcoin rate, which fell in price by 11% on the same day.
Earlier on the Ethereum blockchain, the European Investment Bank issued digital bonds. The sale of the securities took place on April 28, with Goldman Sachs, Banco Santander, and Societe Generale participating.
- Ranked #2 worldwide in the startup tokens primary market with 220+ IEO’s since 2017.
- Has over 2 mln registered users, over 1 mln Android app installs.
- Is in the TOP 10 of CoinGecko rank by the amount of token pairs and coins listed.
- VCTV, a live streaming panel with high-profile industry leaders, produced over 500 shows to advise traders and investors how to navigate the crypto world with discussions, news updates, and interviews.
- Advisory Board includes former CFOs from JP Morgan and Paypal.
Follow LATOKEN on social media to keep up with the latest news, and more!👇
LATOKEN crypto exchange does not provide any investment, tax, legal, or accounting advice. This article is written for informational purposes only. Like other assets, cryptocurrency is subject to market risk. Please do your own research and trade with caution.