Binance crypto exchange has suspended DOGE withdrawals temporarily. There is an issue with DOGE network withdrawals on Binance after performing an upgrade, according to Binance. As a result, Binance has decided to suspend withdrawals for DOGE until the problem is resolved. Binance is working with the DOGE team to resolve the upgrade network issues.
Users affected by DOGE suspended withdrawals
Users are unable to make withdrawals on Binance and are uncertain when it will be back online and available for trading. Binance is asking its users to return DOGE to the exchange or else their withdrawal function on the exchange will stay deactivated. The same users claim they do not have the DOGE in their account to be able to return the coins. This is frustrating many Binance users.
Binance and DOGE developers are currently working to resolve these issues.
By the way, you can always transact DOGE on LATOKEN without any restrictions!START TRADING DOGE
To learn more about LATOKEN Review and Decentralized Finance scams follow our Blog.
- Ranked #2 worldwide in the startup tokens primary market with 220+ IEO’s since 2017.
- Has over 2 mln registered users, over 1 mln Android app installs.
- Is in the TOP 10 of CoinGecko rank by the amount of token pairs and coins listed.
- VCTV, a live streaming panel with high-profile industry leaders, produced over 500 shows to advise traders and investors how to navigate the crypto world with discussions, news updates, and interviews.
- Advisory Board includes former CFOs from JP Morgan and Paypal.
Follow LATOKEN on social media to keep up with the latest news, and more!👇
LATOKEN crypto exchange does not provide any investment, tax, legal, or accounting advice. This article is written for informational purposes only. Like other assets, cryptocurrency is subject to market risk. Please do your own research and trade with caution.