Bitcoin has continued to outperform traditional investment vehicles with the digital asset leading over major tech stocks in the last 30 days, according to Finbold.
- Bitcoin outperformed the top six tech stocks by an average return on investment (ROI) of 12.24% as of Feb. 13.
- Bitcoin significantly outpaced Meta by 46.74%, followed by electric vehicle manufacturer and BTC holder Tesla at 18.37%.
- It topped Amazon by 3.78%, followed by Google parent company Alphabet by 1.84%.
- Bitcoin’s ROI was 1.95% higher than Microsoft and edged Apple by 0.76%.
- Tech stocks took a big hit during Meta’s US$200 billion wipeout in early February, which was shortly followed by Bitcoin’s climb back above US$40,000 since dropping below the margin for the second time in January.