MicroStrategy – the firm spearheaded by one of Bitcoin’s most avid and vocal proponents, Michael Saylor – revealed yet another whopping Bitcoin purchase.
- MicroStrategy doesn’t seem to waste any time and resources when it comes to accumulating more bitcoin.
- Michael Saylor, the company’s CEO, announced that they had bought another 7,002 bitcoins for around $414.4 million in cash.
- The average price of their buy was approximately $59,187.
- At the time of this writing, bitcoin’s price sits at around $57K, which is an increase of around 93% from the average price of $29,534 at which MicroStrategy has made all of its purchases.
- This means that their investment is currently just shy of $7 billion.